ELEMENTS OF TCI OUTPLACEMENT PROGRAMMES
Overview of Market Conditions
- Market demand
- Current and post COVID changes
- The need to adapt and compete
How to Compete Effectively in a Highly Competitive Market
- Step away from the crowd and own your space
Addressing The Fear Factor
- Embracing change versus the comfort zone
The Professional CV
- Strong, concise and relevant
- Cut the fat and add value
Career and Skills Review
- Where to from here?
- Continuation or change?
- Unpacking career options
- Defining your marketable skills
- Identifying your target market
The Interview Process
- Revisit interview methods and styles
- Optimise your interview performance
- Active listening and self-awareness
- Managing verbal and physical impact
- Identify troubling Red Flag Questions
What Employers Look For in Candidates
- In-demand skills, attributes and experience
- What puts employers off
The Smart Job Search Strategy
- Search smart, not hard
- Separate yourself from the crowds
The Digital Audit
- LinkedIn and Social Media enhancement
Networking for Introverts
- Tips and tricks to make it easier
- A variety of helpful resources are available
WE OFFER THREE CATEGORIES OF ASSISTANCE
THE EXECUTIVE PROGRAMME
Our premium offering,The Executive Programme, is presented one-on-one and tailored to support the individual needs of the candidate, focusing on functional role, industry sector and personal circumstances.
The following programme durations are available –
- 2 weeks support
- 1 month support
- 2 months support
- or, 3 months support
In the Executive Programme, CV’s and LinkedIn profiles are completed on behalf of candidates.
THE GROUP SUPPORT PROGRAMME
Group sessions are interactive and tailored (where possible) to suit the needs of the audience.
The programme is interactive and delivered live (in-person or virtual) across a number of sessions.
The Group Programme is a detailed but ‘condensed version’ of the Executive Programme, but delivered over a shorter period of time.
All participants receive a substantial resource book at the end of the programme.
THE NEW GRADUATE PROGRAMME
The New Graduate Programme prepares matriculants & graduates to enter the job market. We help transition the student mindset from scholastic achievement to success in the competitive, commercial world of work.
The programme includes –
- Creating a strong CV & LinkedIn profile
- Preparing for interviews
(what to expect and how to respond)
- Identifying personal skills, strengths & weaknesses
- Understanding what employers look for in graduates
We work one-on-one with graduates & tailor content to support occupational or industry focus.
IN THE NEWS
The Change Initiative (or its founder) has been quoted in various forms of media for many years.
Here are a handful of examples of insights and commentary on the careers and the job market.